Battle of the Bands
Battle of the Bands (presented by Feltrim Sports) is an all-day music festival on April 17, 2021 from 12:00pm - 9:00pm at Feltrim Sports Village in Haines City, Florida. The $15 entrance fee ($20 at the gate) provides full access to watch ten (10) bands battle it out. Additional votes will be available for purchase for $1 each.
Rain or shine, bands from across the Southeast will compete for the top prize of $1250. Second place will take home $750 and third place takes $350. Each band will play a 30 minute set with 15 minute setup time.
|NO STRINGS ATTACHED FL||LAKELAND||12:30pm|
|THE AMERICAN LOVE STORY||ORLANDO||2:00pm|
|RATH & THE WISE GUYS||CLEARWATER||4:30pm|
|LEVEL THE PLANET||TAMPA||6:00pm|
|THE ELECTRIC CHIMPS||ORLANDO||7:30pm|
DATE/TIME: April 17, 2021 - gates open at 12:00pm
LOCATION: 204 Macaulay's Cove, Haines City, FL 33844
TICKETS: $15 ($20 at the gate)
VIP PARKING: $10
Food and drink vendors will provide plenty of grub and drinks. Lawn games will help us keep you there longer. And other creative-types will be pushing their goods.
What to bring
• Comfy shoes – there won’t be curb-side parking
• Blanket – chill on the field
What to keep at home
• Food and drinks – we’ll have plenty
• Oversized bags & coolers – let go of your baggage
• High heels – the turf will destroy your ankles and our field
• Weapons and guns of any kind – peace & love, man
• Illegal drugs – just say no
• Chairs – again, our turf field
Location address: Feltrim Sports Village, 204 Macaulay's Cv. Haines City, FL 33844
Questions? Email email@example.com
Judging - The panel will consist of 3 judges and will use the following criteria to rate each band:
• 10 points: Audience Reaction (audience applause, yelling, screaming, and/or dancing)
• 20 points: Performance (how well the band uses their instruments; singer’s voice quality)
• 10 points: Stage Presence (interaction with the crowd; band is having fun and is fun to watch)
• 10 points: Professionalism (dress and act appropriately; move efficiently during set changes)
• Audience points: Bands are awarded points for every vote purchased towards their band (every $1 vote purchased equals one vote)
• Winners are determined by a combination of 60% judge voting and 40% audience voting.
Bands with the most points at the end of the battle - WINS!